1) Members are expected to be familiar with the goals of their division, and are to conduct themselves in a manner that helps achieve those goals.
2) Members are expected to be dedicated to Xen of Onslaught and to create a positive gaming environment. Members are expected to participate in activities in their divisions whenever possible. XoO encourages its members to work together and form groups with other members before going to looking for group functions.
3) Members are expected to place guild objectives before individual objectives in-game.
4) TeamSpeak3 use is required. If your in-game is different from your TS3 name you may need put your in-game name in your comment depending on your division rules.
5) Teamspeak requirements:
- If you are in teamspeak, you are a member of Xen of Onslaught and a representative of the community. Please be respectful to all members.
-We are a mature gaming community; members are expected to act accordingly. Excessive complaining, yelling and swearing are severely discouraged, and may lead to a warning if it gets out of hand.
-Language: We are a mature community, so we do not wish to see a plethora of offensive language, however inversely, maturity implies that you should be able to take what people say with a grain of salt unless it’s offensive or demeaning. Attacks of a racial, sexual, or religious nature and personally offensive remarks will NOT be tolerated whatsoever.
-Idle chat: If there is a group in a channel who are in a dungeon, match, instance or something else which requires coordination, keep irrelevant chat to a minimum, unless they state its fine. If asked to keep talking to a minimum, please oblige or move to a different channel.
-If an officer, game leader or Xenate member tells you to change something regarding your attitude in vent, please work to change it, or if it does not seem just, bring it up with the game leader or a member of the Xenate.
6) Members must follow the EULA or Code of Conduct for the game they are playing. XoO expects fair play from all members therefore the use of exploits, bugs, hacks, botting or anything else that may detract from a level playing field in-game (that is against the EULA) are prohibited. Exploiting is considered a grave offense and will result in immediate banning from the guild. A ban in one division for a violation of the EULA results in a ban from all of Xen of Onslaught.
7) Members are expected to uphold the quality reputation of XoO. If you are wearing the XoO tag in game, you are expected to act accordingly; spamming or violating XoO’s CoC in general chat, trade chat, looking for group or any other channel is prohibited.
8) Members shall not post inflammatory content on our forums or in any game-related forums of games XoO is active in. This includes attacks of sexual, racial or religious nature. Transgressions of this nature may result in immediate banning from the guild. Furthermore, posting personally offensive remarks about fellow guild members is not allowed, and may result in a warning or a ban.
9) All personal grievances a member has with the guild will be handled privately through the use of PMs, email or specified ventrilo sessions; they should not be mentioned whenever is convenient.
10) It is prohibited to play a game (on the same server) in which XoO has a division in a different guild/clan with the same goals. There may be a few exceptions to this rule, if you think your situation may be an exception, ask the leader of that division or a Xenate member.
11) Members are expected to try to improve in their class/role in their game, as well as to help out other members in the community when possible. Striving to become a better player is something everyone should want to achieve and helping the community is expected of all XoO members.
Failure to adhere to the Code of Conduct will result in disciplinary action being taken by the Divisional Leadership.
1) All breaches of the Code of Conduct are subject to review by the Divisional Leadership.
2) All disciplinary issues will be handled privately. Any public discussion of disciplinary actions/decisions on the XoO forums will be locked, participating/initiating such discussion may result in a warning.
3) Serious disciplinary situations that negatively affect the operations, morale or reputation of the guild (such as spying for a rival guild, stealing from the guild bank etc.) will result in immediate and permanent dismissal from the community.
Members found to be in violation of the Code will be subject to the following disciplinary interventions:
1) First Violation: For in-game breaches, the offending member will receive a verbal warning from their Game Officer or Leader. Forum breaches will result in the offending post being locked and/or deleted, with a warning detailing breached regulation attached. This warning will be recorded in officer forums.
2) Second Violation: In-game: An official warning PM will be sent to the offending member by the Game Leadership. Furthermore, a post detailing the incident will be placed in the Xenate forums. Forum violations will incur an identical response with the offending thread/post being locked.
3) Third Violation: The member will be discussed within the Xenate or division leaders about if a ban is necessary.